miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

ORAL INTERVIEW

Hi girls.

You can practice  here your answers for the oral interview you have to present next class.

Besides you can use the following link to practice pronunciation.

Study hard.




http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/speech.asp



ORAL INTERVIEW

1.       WHATS YOUR NAME?
My name is…………………….
2.       WHATS YOUR LAST NAME?
My last name is Bustamante Rodriguez.
3.       SPELL YOUR NAME
P-A-T-Y
4.       WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
I am from Medellin Colombia
5.       WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
I live in Aranjuez
6.       WHATS YOUR ADRESS?
My adress is 98 street N 45-65 or 45 Avenue #98-23
7.       HOW OLD ARE YOU?
I am 18 yers old
8.       WHAT DO YOU DO?
I am a student
9.       WHERE DO YOU STUDY?
I study at Lorenza Villegas de Santos High school
10.   WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN?
I am in 11th grade
11.   WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT?
My favorite subject is Math
12.   WHATS YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER?
My phone number  is 555- 2345
13.   WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
My favorite color is blue.
14.   WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO ON WEEKENDS?
I like to party with my friends.
15.   WHAT SPORT DO YOU PRACTICE?
I play basketball.
16.   WHATS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF MUSIC?
My favorite kind of music is Salsa.
17.   WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV PROGRAM?
My favorite tv program is friends
18.   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SOCIAL NETS?
I think social nets are a very important and new way of communication between people all over the world.
19.   WHAT DO YOU PREFER FACEBOOK OR TWITTER?
I prefer facebook.
20.   DO YOU LIKE CHATTING?
Yes, I do.
21.   HOW MANY TIME DO YOU SPEND CHATTING?
I spend two hours a day chatting.
22.   DO YOU USE INTERNET FOR STUDYING OR FOR FUN?
I use internet for studying
I use internet for both
23.   WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN THE FUTURE?
I would like to be a flight attendant.
24.   HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS DO YOU HAVE?
I have two brothers and one sister
25.   WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES?
My brothers are, Carlos, Manuel and Roberto, and my sister is Patricia
26.   WHAT DO THEY DO?
Carlos is a car mechanic, Manuel is a taxi driver, Roberto is a teacher and Patricia is a nurse.
27.   WHATS YOUR PARENTS NAME?
My father is Pedro and my mother is  Julia
28.   WHAT DO THEY DO?
My fater is a watchman and  my  mother is a housewife
29.   HOW OLD ARE THEY?
My father is 45 and and my mother is 38 years old.
30.   WHO IS YOU BEST FRIEND IN THE HIGH SCHOOL?
My best friend in High school is Daniela.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario